Michelle Williams

Friday, December 24, 2010
Michelle Williams
Michelle Williams has opened for the first time about her grief over the loss of his friend Heath Ledger.
Almost three years after the tragic death of Ledger, Williams is talking about life after his partner is.
Blue Star Valentine, mother of five-year-old daughter, Matilda Ledger, appeared on ABC News Nightline to promote his new film, but also spoke openly about his pain.
"I can not make sense for him ..."
When we talk about the loss of Ledger, who died of accidental drug overdose in 2008, said he was still hard to come by, what has happened.
". I found meaning in the plot, but the event itself does not work I can not find it," Williams said: "I can not make sense for him."
Williams, who was on-screen romance with Ledger in "Brokeback Mountain" said reality during the filming of the movie, that "in a strange way," he lacks years after his death, "because all of these options were then gone. "
"They are probably not for me, that it may pass through a door or appear behind a bush," he said in tears and said she sought solace in the book by Joan Didion, The Year of thought to Magic, the death.
She said: "A lot of dead things.
"There is a line from a book that told me much comfort:". If you have lost absolutely everything, then you can at least rich in loss "
The interviewer Williams offered his own bit of wisdom:
"The greatest tragedy is that experience and loss of consciousness."
Later in the interview was Blue Valentine Williams co-star Ryan Gosling, who talks about his work, and talk of a possible romance between the two minimized.
"It is true as Clint Eastwood, Brigitte Bardot," said Golsing "It's like a cowboy -. Cowboy sexy or something."
Asked if you go out, Gosling said: "creative, we are so creative .."
He added: "No, we are professionals."
"It seems that you are lying, but it is not," Williams laughed.
"I always think I'm lying," joked Gosling. "I know. This is my face."
As for the future, Williams says she wants to give her daughter a normal upbringing.
"It is important to me than anything else in my life," he said. "I want everything to make this to order. If something starts to interfere with this ... it will be removed from the equation."

0 comments:

Post a Comment