Hulk Hogan

Friday, December 24, 2010
Hulk Hogan is recovering well after back surgery 10 hours on Tuesday. OMG! Yahoo reports that he is well after the operation, which is essentially a conversion of his spine. Just before his operation, Hogan sent his last Tweet. "Go for six hours Given all the marbles, I bet my .. I love everything about crazy!" Hogan Twitter stream has since moved to dark, no doubt because of the need of large quantities of drugs for pain and inability. Back surgery, and it is no joke.

    Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, married Jennifer McDaniels 14th December, a week before the operation. In retrospect, I thought I could not by the operation (do not worry anyone, in so long!) And maybe why they got married first. Fortunately, we can report that by and is doing well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment