Biggest Loser Finale

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
The former college football player Patrick House is the "Biggest Loser", after falling nearly 200 pounds this season.

    Said, "was precisely the time the confetti what I wanted,"the participant to the people after the Tuesday night live show. "From day to come, I saw the confetti, and at this level and see confetti falling -. I what time I cannot be happier"

    Patrick went from 400 pounds. lbs to 219th in six months.

    The candidates for the reality TV show to celebrate his victory - and the price of $ 250,000 - Bradley and his wife, who was in the audience, and their two son, who was at home with her family when she is 10's Biggest Loser season been announced.

    "I kept saying how beautiful he was, " said Bradley. "It was the always good future for me. Only now, someone can say that."

    In fact, Bradley never saw her husband in weight than now - when the couple met six years ago, it was 315 pounds. However, now, as they prepare to celebrate their wedding five years wore on Friday, the blue polo Patrick, as his wife was too great.

    "I cried when I got home and sat on it because it's a little too big. I was like," we had! "It was unbelievable. Tears of joy, " said Bradley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment