School Board Shooting Video

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
"The video recording of the school management is something else, " a mother from Cleveland, which saw the entire video on YouTube.com WMBB said next. "Oh Lord."

   The video showed the school administration fire stations in Cleveland with other television stations around the world - with different parts of the video source.

   "I'm going to die today," said 56-year-old clay Duque - the handle of the school board - that the way to tell the head male in the middle, "my wife is shot."

   "I'm going to die today," he repeated after leaving women and children leave the room. Ginger Littleton bravely back and tried to knock the gun with her handbag.

   "I was in the system ..." to manage the school board - school Superintendent Bill Husfelt - begins with an explanation in the way people are encouraged to do so if he is a murderer, are.

   "I have a wonderful wife. I have been married for 40 years. Please talk to us, " Husfelt calls.

   "If I can help his wife find a job elsewhere ..." try again. "She was fired. He has a job?"

   "Man, I am safety officer school, " said another voice in the back of the room, from  off.

   "I'm the one who signed the paper, do not go to right?.?". Honorable Husfelt issue of the school shooter "Would you let go to You are obviously angry at me - so let's go".

   "You said we do not need taxes. Then, when they destroyed the school system, you said, oh, we have a sales tax again, " the shooter rants.

   Duke opened fire after Husfelt request: "Please no, please do not."

   Fortunately, the shooter missed the school council after shooting a lot of shots - and apparently used a bullet to kill himself, not seen in the video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment