Rapture 2011

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Notorious B.I.G. would have turned 39-years-old tomorrow as the world ends (rapture 2011).
Whether you know him as Biggie Smalls, Notorious B.I.G. or Christopher Wallace, fans will still be celebrating the late iconic rappers birthday tomorrow (May 21, 2011) instead of this Rapture nonsense. Hell, maybe we could celebrate his birthday as well as the end of the world by bumpin’ his song, “Last Day.” With lyrics that read “Can I live til my last day, Hittin honies that be na-sty, Gettin money in the fast way” it seems rather fitting, doesn’t it?
Whether or not you celebrate The Rapture 2011 (End of the World) with Harold Camping or The Notorious B.I.G.’s birthday tomorrow, it is certain a party will be going on. Personally I’d rather honor the late Biggie Smallstomorrow than believe that the apocalypse is coming but then again, that’s just my opinion. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this debacle.
What are celebrating tomorrow (May 21, 2011)? Will you be awaiting The Rapture 2011 or listening to some old school Biggie Smalls (Notorious B.I.G.), remembering one of the greatest rappers to ever live? Do you think tomorrow really is the end of the world?

0 comments:

Post a Comment