Actress Ranjitha Sex Tape

Saturday, January 1, 2011
Ten months after the alleged sex tape with Nithyananda Ranjith and popular film stars of the internet has grown, the actress broke his silence Friday.

    At a conference on the packaging of the media, the actress has dismissed all charges against him. "I'm not in the video, " said Ranjith. "I was horrified, threats, extortion and forced me to flee, he said.

    The actress said she was hurt by the allegations. "I was afraid to meet someone, they had moved outside the country, only came for the research of CID. I was in the U.S. in this period. I have a complaint registered at the Municipal Ramanagar he said.

    Then came the bomb. Ranjith said a Christian missionary was behind this episode.

    "I was blackmailed and threatened one of the defendant and another man, a Christian missionary, " she said. "I want to live, I will not name names. If the CM of Tamil Nadu promises to protect me, to reveal the names, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment