Teresa Giudice

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice says she blacked out during the stunning family brawl that launched season three of the Bravo reality TV show.

Giudice tells People magazine that she has no recollection of anything that happened after her brother called her "garbage"

"It's sad that my children were there," she told the magazine. "It's sad that my parents were there."

Giudice is also telling reporters that she had no idea her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, was going to be part of the cast.

"I was told by Bravo that my sister-in-law and cousin would be joining the cast," she told Popeater. "I had no idea until Bravo told me."

Unfortunately, as audiences say Monday night, Teresa doesn't get along with either one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment