NFL Schedule

Saturday, January 8, 2011
NFL Schedule
The Seattle Seahawks are the team for the first time in NFL playoff schedule 2011, which we manipulate the NFC West fans the first opportunity, our voodoo dolls Matt Hasselbeck. New Orleans Saints in 0330 they will play this afternoon on NBC, NFL, if your TV is not complete. This is the game I'll watch TV, but football is my super-fandom I'm interested in that I spent a full season for the Seahawks, despite me.

    At 7:00 New York Jets visit the Indianapolis Colts. I'm still a fan for life, as a condition of seeing the Colts Peyton Manning episode of Saturday Night Live, which remains one of the best performances of the non-SNL actor of all time. (Required Peyton Manning United Way to link drawing.)

    This is the Baltimore Ravens and Kansas City to play at noon on CBS, and Thégra Bay Packers and Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday. Fans of the Pittsburgh Steelers, New England Patriots, Atlanta Falcons and Chicago Bears have the misfortune not to come to her team several potential loss to the Seahawks this week to see. Only they have to handle it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment