Winter Classic

Friday, December 31, 2010
It is expected, many, many out there now for Saturday, the 2011 Winter Classic between the capital and penguins. This is not one of them. Generally, no preview of the games of the regular season here on CSR, especially hockey. Instead, here is an eye chart for Saturday (13:00, weather permitting) the pleasure of the seedbed. All items are rated on a scale from zero (cleared) to three (three goals), "Ovis.
Star PowerSome say that in the Winter Classic, the NHL is trying to push his two biggest stars in his face on national television. And you know what? These people are right! Why did not you play these guys when the company? Ovechkin does not stop, and Sid the child as well. One who is honest with themselves know that the casual and hardcore hockey fan, both deserve the best hockey in the event of a national of one year. Morning with a hangover many people will be exposed to great talent. In fact, here's a quick fantastic team of the best players in these lists together. This team would be 2/4/1976:
Center Sidney Crosby (PIT), Nick Backstrom (WAS), Evgeni Malkin (PIT), Jordan Staal (PIT)End: Alex Ovechkin (WAS), Alex Semin (WAS), Chris Kunitz (PIT), Brooks Laich (WAS), Pascal Dupuis (PIT), Mike Knuble (WAS), Jason Chimera (WAS), Tyler Kennedy (PIT)Defender: Mike Green (WAS), Kris Letang (PIT), Brooks Orpik (PIT), Jeff Carlson Schultz (WAS), Juan (WAS), Paul Martin (PIT)Goalkeepers: Marc-Andre Fleury (PIT), Michal Neuvirth (WAS)
TV!Hey, I like the games will go in capital letters, I do. However, I must confess that I like to go football games. I love to watch four football games at once, in high definition. The Winter Classic is a football stadium in January. In Western Pennsylvania. Let's say I was not running to the mailbox, when covers sent me a letter with me the opportunity to purchase tickets. My house is warm, it has all my favorite snacks, and it is not a show terrible towl.
Hockey!If you love hockey, the classics such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, the end of the Stanley Cup. Impressive at the highest point, but it takes more work and a lot of salsa. Yes, I realize that the game is played on New Year's Day and more confused in my analogy. If you like sports, a single high dose of something unusual and is well made. Forget all the crap Dreamsy playground sport as it was designed. In addition, the construction of a hockey rink in the middle of a stadium is just great. Modern Marvels is like the invasion of the NHL Network.
Hate PittsburghRavens fans who remain bitter about the loss Sunday night in Week 13 of the Steelers (or simply the existence Steelers in general) would do well to take this opportunity to meet with Crosby as Big Ben. Wait a little, after all TVs towls terrible anger in you!
"24 / 7"All you need to do something with HBO (and YouTube) and see them reach the show. It's like the hard stuff, but cool because it's hockey. A tragedy that will be 4 episodes. I see a set of "24 / 7", a church group on a Chili Cook-Off. This is shown by the regime.
EatingLook, the game will be over soon. Any excuse to be on the couch for three hours gorge good in my book.
RivalryThe rivalries are much better for the third. During the wars of the Yankees-Red Sox blood in the mid '00s, I was fascinated. See how much hate the guys to each other! It will be good for the spectators a game of the year. But the true fans, that 50% know the rivalry is manufactured by the media, 40% of the legitimate anger is fan base, and 10% of the players do not really like each other. This too is an exaggeration. I bet there are people within the teams you definitely do not like each other. Are you saying that if 23 people working in his office, he loves each one of them? Factor rivalry adds pop, yes, but not saying that Ovechkin and Crosby are planning to kidnap brides and tie the other to the track.
Reverse UniformsI have a weakness for uniforms fresh. However, both teams missed the boat here and then have two Ovis. The hats are white with blue helmets and pants that, I went with white jerseys used (both are now in red). The springs really screwed up. They chose "old timey generic blue sweater," if she could have been shot with this beauty. Call me crazy, but you're at Heinz Field, where seating is gold, and you're the home team, it would not be good, you know, when the gold?
Older gamesI'm not so thrilled about this, because a) it until half past nine now, b) The list of pins alum much higher than the caps and includes Mario Lemieux, c) is still in play hockey d old), it is actually on television to 5th Shown in January, e) all of the above?
NBCI know this is probably not a better alternative to this network, but it just feels like every time we touch, hockey sucks. I can not return to the NHL television contract waiting with a large network and is not a special case of television, "as the Olympic Games considered stupid.
Fight againstI do not really fight the good hockey. Last year turned Shawn Thornton and Dan Carcillo at Fenway and something tells me we are likely to be a battle tomorrow. This is a great opportunity for every family member and an expert to look uncomfortable, complaining about the violence and barbarism in hockey. The debate over the battle was not part of the game is so much older than me at this stage as the BCS / Playoff. I do not care who is right, I just want everyone to be quiet.
ImportanceThe classification is still only one of each set of 82. Both teams will make the playoffs. They will play again in February. Twice. Everyone I consider a well-known, I think he knows I'm a big fan of capital letters. 95% of these people do not see the NHL. But half of them captured or listen to the outcome of this game. And if losing the caps, I'm going about it until the next time they make their way into a Jay Leno monologue heard.
Zero Ovis
WeatherIf the game is delayed until the afternoon, I get a little annoying and irrational to blame the city of Pittsburgh. If you moved to Sunday, I was disillusioned, but accept that I can get to see a hockey game. When the rainy weekend and got only 2 hours to write.
Lose ability capsRemember all those things I said about the game, that makes no sense? Now, someone remind me when I sob, while the alleged # 87 celebrates a goal in the shootout win start than he did in the '08 Classic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment