Last Day Of The Year

Thursday, December 30, 2010
The last day of the year. Everyone celebrates in their own way, and where I'm wondering what are your plans for tonight? Once thought to stay until the dawn of the new year is what's fun now prefer to stay at home. It is there where you live, I said.
As if a pastoral setting has an impact: boring. If the distance to stop, tell me. Most days I stay home and driven by the need to see people, or under water by the sounds of the city.
Visitors who have come to rest for the first couple of hours tied up. Gradually silence for them and the inevitable question of Mouth: Is not it a little too quiet? How are you?
The truth is that the place is a hive of activity. It is not the type to be used in urban areas, but there are many striated hours. An animal in the cage crying from time to time: the temple music resonates with every dawn and dusk, a trickle of water as a frog on this defect, a woodpecker pounding away, buzzing bees, spray branches ...
From the window of my study I see that played the branches of an oak silver in the Life: A snake crawls to the top of the tree with great purpose and effect as if he knew why he was achieved at the summit. Just go with the same speed and fall. Mrs. Finch and Finch, is on the branch order aerial photos of potential nesting sites near the bottom. A monkey and baby looking in my studio by the sight of me, attracts a level of the human eye, and I have them. We looked at each other until they laugh and jump and the monkey baby in the dense foliage of a lawyer. Hello melancholy man drilling a hole between my shoulder blades with his bulging eyes are red.
Which party could keep up with that? And once the rest my home, flanked by her husband and sugar dog, I'll see the new year. If there is a desire, the rest of the year is full of peace lies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment