Pajama Jeans

Friday, December 17, 2010
When I saw this ad I thought it was a parody on "Saturday Night Live commercial.

   These things seem to belong on the back of the Sunday circular ads somewhere between Custom Controls and figures collection.

   I thought Huggies Cribsheet denim and even mixed reviews when released.

   I sent the link to my colleagues for their reaction. Colleague Judy immediately rewritten

   "I know. do. you."

   Yes, she was serious. She bought two pair. A pair for herself and her daughter a pair for the university.

   She brought a pair for show and tell last week (no, they usually do not work).

   He is to wash very dark and feels like a real thick felt.

   I remain skeptical.

   I asked for an update of how it works for them so far - but it wrapped and under the tree as a special gift for her. So there are no reports on how to test it. I am also curious as to what her daughter thinks of them to see.

   I'm just slow to discover these trends. It seems it was discussed last spring glamour.com see their slaves for the blog here jeggings Schmeggings Fashion: Jeans pajamas Meet.

   Okay - you wear jeans or fundraising pj Snuggie this year?

   What do you think - genius or fall? (Do not worry, I will not tell his colleague Judy).

0 comments:

Post a Comment