Keurig Coffee Maker

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
The first day of my new job, I went into the kitchen to find coffee Keurig B3000. I'm not a big coffee drinker, but was immediately intrigued by the convenience and simplicity of this device. has virtually no clean up! It's great for the workplace, because anyone can make a personal cup, any flavor you like! No coffee cooler stuff envelopes, old coffee. Every cup is fresh as you want and not cleaned! I do not think I could think of a better coffee!
Another advantage is that for people who can not fans of coffee, make tea. It is easy to use with clear instructions. Normally I'm a clumsy when it comes out the new device, so that the simplicity of this café is a great advantage.
In addition, there are many different types of coffee and teas to choose from. The K-cups in a variety of flavors. I look forward to all the different kinds to try! Everyone at work raves about the coffee Keurig B3000. My boss even bought one have for your home and your family and friends all have different tastes (and she has a big family!)
It is smooth, reliable, comfortable and easy to clean. It is very fast, with stirring back-to-back every 60 seconds. My office is on the small side, but I see the Keurig B3000 could easily fit a small / large office. The best part is that each person receives an individual cup prepared to perfection to do! No one has the bottom of the pan or the left, cold coffee. It is always hot, fresh and happy! I recommend the coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment