Daphne Iking

Friday, December 17, 2010
The DNA of three years, Daphne Iking is not true that her ex-husband heard a district court.
Yiing Ryan Chong Yih, 32, said the results of a paternity test said he was "not the biological father of the child is excluded."
He testified in a hearing against private companies Khin Ming Choy Darren, 45, figure to § 498 of the Penal Code.
Choy was attracting Iking, knowing she was a married woman, with the intent to have sex.
He committed the crime in an apartment in Taman Tun Dr Ismail here between July 2007 and September last year.
If convicted can be sentenced Choy up to two years imprisonment, a fine or both.
During direct examination by his counsel, Wong Kian Kheong, Chong told the court that he had suspicions about her daughter after reading the correspondence by email between Iking Choy and from 2007 to 2008.
Chong said he was in the e-mail on your computer 10th August 2008.
In an excerpt from an online conversation between the two, he was read in court, charged with Iking said Choy. "I want them (the child) to look like you"
Among other passages of his so-called Choy said the child "has the shape of the face. It is not mine, not Ryan. You know you have a right Bajau disadvantages?"
In the booth, read e-mails Chong, Choy Iking out as a "friend", "Baby," "Girl" and "Your Highness".
Choy was accused of writing: "I was a special person one that I share my laughter with such good will, he gave me a new life ...
"As I write this short note, I realize they are more than special. I am blessed. Saint. Not a day goes without me thinking about my baby."
One of the e-mails also have a list of about 30 hotels, where they stayed together and also an invitation to join him Iking on a trip to Vienna and London.
The lawyers were Jagjit Singh Choy and Datuk Abdul Kader Akbardin.
Previously, Wong told the court that he had cited as a witness in court Iking.
However, when the court asked him whether he wanted to go up, Wong said: ".. Man proposes and God disposes I can subpoena the question"
The hearing before Judge Engku Rashdi Engku Abdullah Ahmad continues Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment